Thursday 17 December 2015

I am a TOMBOY and I am PROUD OF IT

INSECURITY KILLS ALL THAT IS BEAUTIFUL
Insecurity - the thing everyone has. everyone has something to be insecure. some are insecure about their weight, their looks, their age, their height, eye color etc. everyone feel insecure.

even I do. I feel insecure about the way I speak, the way I walk, the way I dress. I am a tom boy. I don't like pinks, floral skirts and few other girly things. the students in my school use to make fun of me by saying 'its not she, its he".  students used to say that I act like this because I want to get closer to boys. students used to say I am a pig because I eat a lot. all these things started to get me. I started feeling insecure about me. so I started dressing more like a girl. wearing heels instead of sneakers or wearing a pink dress. doing all these things made me feel uncomfortable. nothing changed doing all these things. even though I started wearing heels and pink dresses, the talking behind my back was still on. now the students used to say that i dress like that to impress boys. they even used to say that i am only doing this to show off. so nothing changed. i felt like if nothings going to change why should i? i again became a tomboy and ignored what other people were saying.
Insecurity is one of the aspect that a person would probably fall. They tried to be something they never used before and tries to compete among others. insecurity looses self-confidence and will make a person pathetic or paranoid but insecurities has always cure just try to love oneself.
 
 
write to me if you also face or faced the same problem
you can give me new ideas about my blog and also tell me how do you find my blog

No comments: