Wednesday 23 December 2015

JEALOUSY

JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE.......GET WELL SOON
JEALOUSY-Everyone gets jealous. Some get jealous of other peoples money. some get jealous of other peoples relationships. kids get jealous of other peoples toys. students get jealous of other peoples marks. Everyone have something to get jealous of.
I feel jealous when someone is with my best friend and my best friend is spending more time with someone else instead of me. I feel sad. I feel jealous of the person with whom my best friend is spending time with. I feel like I have done something wrong. but at the end everything is fine.

if you face the same thing. If your best friend is also spending time with someone else then no need to feel jealous, just go and ask her that have you done something wrong? if the person is your best friend he/she will not hesitate to answer you why is he/she spending more time with other people.

other thing I get jealous of is when someone is being all flirty with my boyfriend even is she knows that he is my boyfriend. I start doubting my boyfriend and then we end up having a fight.

if you also saw someone flirting with your boyfriend, don't hesitate to ask him about the truth. if he truly loves you he will tell you everything honestly.

jealously is something that destroys everything, so instead of being jealous go to person and clear things out.

journalteenage@gmail.com
write to me if you are jealous. we can find the solution together.
you can give me new ideas about my blog and also tell me how do you find my blog.

No comments: